Sunday, September 6, 2026

Another Apology and a late Pride Month story

 Ok, I wasn't expecting this big of a break again. I'm sorry, and I'm going to try to get back to actually remembering to do this. It's just been a bit of a mess between being busy and just having no energy for anything. 

I'm going to do better though. You deserve it, even if I don't actually have any readers yet for things. 

Now, something fun. 

Normally, I'd save this for Pride Month, but I was recently faced with the argument again about Gay people being a new thing, a fad, so I just kinda wanted to share this one now. 

Alan Turing, widely considered the father of computers and modern computer science, hand-wrote a six page story called Pryce's Buoy, about a gay romance. 

The man was known for being social oblivious, cold, logical, and pretty introverted, but he wrote an entire fantasy of a gay romance story rather obviously based on who he wishes he was. 

So, basically, we wouldn't have computers if not for a gay man. You really want to reject all things homosexual? Get rid of your computers. You could consider them a byproduct of a sinful man. 


Source: Just one this time, but you can have fun looking up more later. I trust this one though. 

Popular Science-- Long Lost Love Story by Alan Turing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Apology and a late Pride Month story

 Ok, I wasn't expecting this big of a break again. I'm sorry, and I'm going to try to get back to actually remembering to do thi...